Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- better parsing of quoted arguments
- Add init command for a sample
runsection for parallel commands
scriptsection in favor of
- We're now compiled and running with go1.5
- You can run snag without a
.snag.ymlusing the new
- Need to use some shell environment variables in your snag commands? No problem! Access them using
- The ignore section of the
.snag.ymlnow uses gitignore rules for pattern matching
This marks Snag's first official release. We will follow semantic versioning as close as possible. Enjoy!
Feedback and comments are appreciated!