Tor Hardware Onion Router
What is this?
Software Requirments for Windows
If you're on a Windows machine you will need the following installed:
- BASH Shell follow this guide, or
- Cygwin package from this website.
- if you're on other operating system you probably have
For this to work you need a router with OpenWrt firmware. If you're unsure what does that mean do some research about OpenWrt or grab one of our preflashed routers from website: torrouters.com
How to Flash
- Read this document
- Connect the router via ethernet
- The router should be at IP address
192.168.1.1or DNS name
- Double click on
- Wait until the flashing is over
- New Wi-Fi will appear according to the settings
- SSID is "Toriro-2.4ghz" and "Toriro-5.0ghz"
- PSK is "TorRouters.com"
- All settings can be changed via web at http://change.torrouters.com/
Testing & Troublshoot
- Sometimes Tor can be down, check at: https://status.torproject.org/
- Check if your connection is tunneled already: https://check.torproject.org/
- Check access to .onion website:
- Duckduckgo - https://duckduckgogg42xjoc72x3sjasowoarfbgcmvfimaftt6twagswzczad.onion
- CIA - http://ciadotgov4sjwlzihbbgxnqg3xiyrg7so2r2o3lt5wz5ypk4sxyjstad.onion/
- Facebook - https://facebookwkhpilnemxj7asaniu7vnjjbiltxjqhye3mhbshg7kx5tfyd.onion
- The BBC - https://www.bbcnewsd73hkzno2ini43t4gblxvycyac5aw4gnv7t2rccijh7745uqd.onion
- more at dark.fail - https://dark.fail/
- Search in the Issues board
Love & Support
- This project is made possible thanks to
- We donate portion of our sales to these projects, consider supporting us.
- We are constantly working on this script & our routers to make them more secure, available, and support all platform.