Akarin is a powerful server software form the 'new dimension', formerly known as Torch.
It has a few key goals:
- Open Access - Make more game mechanism configurable.
- Bedrock - Safety and stable is important for a server.
- Fast - Simplify the logic and import the multi-thread compute.
Akarin is under heavy development yet, contribution is welcome and run a test before putting into production.
- Jenkins - Kudos to Izzel_Aliz
- Circle CI - Checkout the 'Artifacts' tab of the latest build Login required
Contact me via the email below or open an Issue if you want to add your website here
- Java (JDK) 8 or above
./scripts/inst.sh --setup --fast
For non-modification compile, add
--fast option to skip the test is recommended.
Futhermore, if your machine have a insufficient memory, you may add
--remote option to avoid decompile locally.
Contact me via the email below or open an Issue if you want to add your server here
- Feel free to open an Issue if you have any problem with Akarin.
- Pull Request is welcomed, Akarin use Mixin to modify the code, you can checkout
sourcesfolder to see them. Moreover, add your name to the LICENSE if you want to publish your code under the MIT License.
- If you want to join the Akarin-project team, you can send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org your experience and necessary information. Besides, welcome to join our Discord to chat.
- Note that you must
--setupat least once to deploy necessary dependency otherwise some imports cannot be organized.