Can I Mog It? adds a line to item tooltips to tell you if you have learned a transmog appearance in World of Warcraft.
- Informative tooltips about the learned status of an item's appearance.
- Bag icon overlays for telling at a glance what to mail or sell.
Why do I need it?
The default UI tooltip only tells about items the character you are on can wear. Can I Mog It works across your account for all of your characters and tells you:
- If you have learned it.
- If you have learned it, but from a different item.
- If you have learned it, but can't transmog it (wrong armor type or too low level).
- If you can learn it.
- If you can't learn it on this character.
- If it can't be learned (necks, trinkets, rings, etc.).