This is a Node App. In order to run this program node modules will need to be installed from the package.json file, and a .env file with Twitter keys will need to be added.
Cisco DNA-Center is the evolution of how users will interact with their networks. With an intuitive user interface coupled with a robust DNA-C API, interactions is limited only by human imagination of what's possible.
The NC A&T hack-a-thon challenge is to use Cisco DNA-Center API in conjunction with other available open-source APIs to accomplish the following tasks:
(1) Use a twitter account to 'tweet' an hourly network status report. The tweet should be brief and convey only the key points, for example:
- Date/Time: The network is up! No issue detected
- Date/Time: The network is up! (2) issues detected within the past hour
(2) Use a twitter account to 'tweet' an alert when a network device has a problem. This tweet should also be brief. An example follows:
- Date/Time: ALERT: asr1001-x-.abc.inc is experiencing high CPU utilization