You will need to have Hugo installed to run this repo.
(1) Clone this repo or download it as a zip file directly.
$ git clone https://github.com/Track3/blog.git
cd into the folder then download
content.tar.gz file and extract it.
$ curl -O https://public.zak.ee/content.tar.gz $ tar -xzf content.tar.gz
Now the folder structure should look similar to this:
blog ├── archetypes/ ├── assets/ ├── content/ ├── content-static/ ├── layouts/ ├── static/ └── hugo.toml
hugo server and play around with the code.
$ hugo server
- Feather | MIT License
- modern-normalize | MIT License
- instant.page | MIT License
- Fluent Emoji | MIT License
- All "content" is licensed under Creative Commons BY-NC 4.0 license (like blog post content, images, videos .etc).
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Q: Can I use this repo as a template and adapt it for my own website?
- Feel free to do so as it's MPL licensed. You can do whatever you want under the MPLv2 license.
- It's not recommended since everything was initially designed for my personal use, adapting it to suit your specific use case may require significant effort.
- Please remove all of my personal information and my commit history before put your website to production.
- It'll be highly appreciated if you could leave a link to this repo or my blog at your website. ❤️