Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
v3.2.1 (August 27, 2018)
v3.2.0 (November 26, 2017)
- Hotfix for support for v2.3.0 API release
v3.1.0 (October 25, 2017)
- Multibyte character support
- Initial summed raid completions
- Cleanup clan leaderboard
- Add seconds to "active play time"
v3.0.11 (September 27, 2017)
- PC Support
- Fixed D1 stat links
- Prevented empty quests from failing
v3.0.10 (September 22, 2017)
- Added popover for item/progression descriptions.
- Prevent ugly "status code" - 0 error.
- Removed machine gun, added grenade launcher.
- [dev] added additional logging to catch errors.
v3.0.9 (September 19, 2017)
- Fixed milestone icon if quest has icon.
- Marked challenges per variant.
- Added weekly countdown on home page.
v3.0.8 (September 18, 2017)
- Hide icons if not found.
- Bug fixes with clans and progressions.
- Donator support (hides ads).
- Badges are now icons instead of text.
v3.0.7 (September 14, 2017)
- Bug fixes with clans failing to load
- Added support for weekly checklist (this & last week)
v3.0.6 (September 14, 2017)
- Cleaned up checklist (added raid)
- Removed "Arms" from index in favor of raid
v3.0.5 (September 12, 2017)
- Added Clan overview page.
- Added ability for stats endpoint to go down and still live on.
v3.0.4 (September 12, 2017)
- Added Clan PvE/PvP stats.
v3.0.3 (September 9, 2017)
- Added Stats for each character.
- Fixed issue with spaces/hyphens in oauth navigation
- Added tooltips on currencies
v3.0.2 (September 8, 2017)
- Hurricane Irma Release
- Added Variants/Challenges to weekly index events
- Added support for faction rep tracking (must be signed in)
- Added support for basic milestone tracking (must be signed in)
- Fixed issue viewing profiles with no clan
v3.0.1 (September 7, 2017)
- Added initial work for clans
- Added skulls for weekly activities (nightfall)
- Added support for redacted items
v3.0.0 (September 6, 2017)
- Added damage types
- Added initial stats tab to profile
- Added initial homepage of weekly activities
- Added Level/Light progression tracking
v2.7.0 (August 16, 2017)
- Rewrite to Laravel 5.5
- Rewrite to Destiny2
v2.6.1 (April 25, 2017)
- Switch URLs to Destiny 1 format.
- Fix TravisCI
- Prepare for fork for Destiny2
v2.6.0 (April 21, 2017)
- Cache profiles for 5 minutes (Allows clicking between tabs without murdering server)
- Switch to Yarn instead of NPM for dependency resolution
- Hardcode Heroic image until Bungie API has 390LL WoTM raid
v2.5.2 (April 21, 2017)
- Switch LeakyBucket packages.
v2.5.1 (April 20, 2017)
- Fix checkmark for WoTM 390LL raid.
- Add summed raid completions to stats tab.
- Defer to proxy more often to prevent "Slow down" errors.
- Force CoE to static identifier to count completions.
v2.5.0 (March 29, 2017)
- Sum 390LL Raids with Featured & NonFeatured.
- Force creation of 390LL WoTM Raid, because API does not return it.
*** Fix gamertag search for same name with spaces intermixed.**
- Ghost Fragment Fallen 6 is PSN only.
- Don't read localStorage for invalid data.
v2.4.0 (March 26, 2017)
- Support for Age of Triumphs
- Add 390 Light support
- Remove "DailyCrucible" and "DailyStory"
- Add "WeeklyFeaturedRaid" and "WeeklyStory"
v2.3.0 (January 19, 2017)
- Record Book tracker initial release - #62
- StyleCI added (code style).
v2.2.3 (January 15, 2017)
- Leaky Bucket algorithm to prevent going over rate limit - #19
- Add "Stats" tab.
v2.2.2 (January 12, 2017)
- Fix characters that are returning ("No stats") - #55.
v2.2.1 (December 14, 2016)
- Revert (Sort characters by last played, not static.)
- Add Abbadon & Nova Mortis to exotics tab.
v2.2.0 (November 6, 2016)
- Fix index cache not expiring properly.
- Sort characters by last played, not static.
- Don't show expired events.
- Update bugged grimoire cards (Thanks 1436346).
- Handle decoding of entities properly.
v2.1.0 (October 17, 2016)
- Added "Exotic Weapon" quest tab.
- Mark classified items properly to prevent dead images.
- Add "Bugged" grimoire cards.
- Switch to a file store for some caches
v2.0.0 (September 30, 2016)
- Ability for profiles to be private and still work.
- Ability for requests to fail (Checklist, stats, history, etc) and still work.
- update PSN Exclusive grimoire.
- Rewrite to Laravel 5.1
- Move to
/summary endpoints and new
- New Module based homepage
- Trials Module (w/ rewards at 5/7 wins)
- IB Module
- Xur Module (w/ weapons sold)
- ArmsDay Module (w/ packages sold)
- HTTPS everywhere
- Bower removed in favor of elixir
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.