Software localization made easy.
Traduco is a Ruby on Rails web application that provides software developers with an easy-to-use localization platform to translate their applications.
This is the workflow that we enable:
For the developer
- Create a project and specify its Git repository.
- Select the translation files you're interested in.
- Invite translators for each language you want you app translated in.
- When the translators are done, push the new files back into the repository.
For the translator
- Access Traduco from any browser.
- View projects and languages that are assigned to you.
- Translate some files through our unified web interface.
- You're done!
- Easy-to-use web interface for the translators.
- Git compatibility.
- Works with lots of formats: iOS, Java, RESX (.Net).