Missile Laucher Server/Client
- Run the missileserver.py on a computer with the USB Missile Launcher(s).
- Run the client.py on every computer you want and control the Missile Launcher(s).
- Tested with the Dream Cheeky Thunder USB Missile Launcher.
- Based on the Retaliation Project: https://github.com/codedance/Retaliation
The MissileServer accepts JSON packets on UDP port 7777. The JSON packet had the following structure:
- in case arg1 is value; this is the amount of miliseconds to move
- in case arg1 is fire; this is the amount of missiles to fire
- in case arg1 is led; use 1 for on, 0 for off
- in case arg1 is zero; use 1 to place the missile launcher in the zero position
- define which device to use
- use '9' to control all devices at the same time
Client keyboard controls
The client can be controlled with the keyboard using the following keys;
- Movement: up,down,left,right
- Fire: space
- Led on: l
- Led off: o
- To zero position: z
- Device: 0, 1 or 9 for all
- Exit: escape