- It's latest stable release is deployed on http://editor.transformap.co
- Get in touch with TransforMap's techie circle here on Discourse.
- See open issues in the issue tracker if you're looking for something to do
If you want to deploy a new version on editor.transformap.co:
- Get an account, ask here on Discourse.
- clone this or a fork
- call "make", your changes get compiled into dist/
- check out the "dist" branch: "git checkout dist"
- the "dist" branch is simply a copy of the "dist/"-folder with compiled source
- copy all files from dist/ into the /-folder of the "dist"-branch, commit.
- git remote add update firstname.lastname@example.org:id (needed only 1st time)
- git push --set-upstream origin dist (needed only 1st time)
- git push update dist:master
Initial development of iD was made possible by a grant of the Knight Foundation.