_Fully customizable website with a React.js front-end.
Deployed from sanity.io/create.
What you have
- A blazing fast website with Gatsby.js
- Structured content using Sanity.io
- Global deployment on Netlify
- Clone this repository
npm installin the project root folder on local
npm run devto start the studio and frontend locally
npm run buildto build to production locally
Enable real-time content preview on development
- Go to your project’s API settings on manage.sanity.io and create a token with read rights.
.env.developmentand paste in the token:
- Restart the development server (
ctrl + Cand
npm run dev).
If you want to turn off preview you can set
watchMode: false in gatsby-config.js. If you just want to preview published changes you can set
overlayDrafts: false in gatsby-config.js.
Netlify automatically deploys new changes commited to master on GitHub. If you want to change deployment branch, do so in build & deploy settings on Netlify.