Scripts to setup and install Bro IDS, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and Critical Stack on any device.
For more information on installation and how Sweet Security works, see the Wiki:
- sudo python setup.py
- Follow prompts to enter appropriate information for chosen installation type
- Modularized Installation - Choose to deploy all the tools on one device, or split among multiple for better performance.
- Full Install - Deploy Bro IDS, Critical Stack, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Apache, and Sweet Security
- Sensor Install - Deploy Bro IDS, Critical Stack, Logstash, and Sweet Security
- Web Admin Install - Deploy Elasticsearch, Kibana, and Apache
- ARP Spoofing - Full code to monitor all network traffic out of the box without network changes.
- Complete Bro Log Support - All Bro log files are now normalized by Logstash
- Kibana Content - Searches, Visualizations, and Dashboards are now included
- Architecture Support - Now supports installing on non ARM architectures
- Custom NMAP Pre-Fix - updated NMAP pre-fixes based on the IEEE OUI list
- Web Administration - apache/flask based web administration to manage known devices and system health
- Optimized Logstash Config
- Updated Bro IDS to 2.5.1
- Updated Logstash to version 5.5.1
- Updated Elasticsearch to version 5.5.1
- Update kibana to version 5.5.1