Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- You can set indentation size in the settings
- Clearer opened / closed icons
- Fixed error in update dialog
- No extra column for the checkboxes
- Export all databases which have changes to the folder 'backups' each .... minutes
- Removed CouchDB dependency and with that the feature to add several databases. You now have a single local JSON tree only and can't edit databases collaberatively anymore. However, editing is blazingly fast now and without bugs or crashes. I liked the feature of collaberatively editing and want to implement it sometime with a better database backend.