Trezarcoin (TZC) is a decentralised open source digital currency.
- advanced hybrid proof-of-work (PoW) and proof-of-stake (PoS)
- 400 million coins to be produced
- block hashing is BLAKE2s
- PoW hashing is NeoScrypt
- PoS hashing is SHA-256d
- 1 minute combined block target (1.5 minutes for PoW, 3 minutes for PoS)
- retargets every block using Orbitcoin Super Shield (OSS)
- time warp and instamining protection
- advanced checkpointing against 51% attacks
- transaction messaging supported
- PoW and PoS blocks carry the same fixed reward of 100 TZC
- 6 confirmations for regular transactions
- 200 confirmations for minted coins
- very low transaction fees (most transactions are free)
- no destruction of transaction fees (all collected by a block finder)
- the default P2P port is 17298, RPC port is 17299
- I2P/Tor ready
What is Trezarcoin?
Trezarcoin is a highly secure store of value with fast transaction times designed to be used as a currency. We implemented the newest Proof-of-Work algorithm, as well as Proof-of-Stake, to meet these stringent security standards.
We promote a super secure and energy-efficient PoW/PoS Coin featuring the latest advanced 0% PoS by Ghostlander. Trezarcoin utilizes a multi-algo implementation to ensure the highest level security with NeoScrypt PoW, Sha256d PoS, and BLAKE2s for Block Hashing. Coins will be produced via PoW and PoS. Trezarcoin Core is the name of open source software which enables the use of this currency.
Developer can be found via Slack, Discord or Telegram. https://trezarcoin.com/#social
See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140812.0 if you need advice.