Pocket Go v1 Custom Firmware
Before working with this, we would like to express our gratitude to Steward-fu and the people mentioned on main page special thanks here.
This is still a beta and is still in development.
- Pocket Go v1
- SD card of 8GB or more
- Lastest CFW v1.3 Image (Download)
- Install Partition Wizard (Download)
- Install win32diskimager (Download)
- Install 7zip (Download)
- Optional Install SD Card Formatter (Download)
- If you are using the included SD you need to remove all partitions using Partition Wizard, SD Card Formatter or Windows Disk Management. Note: SD Card need to be in FAT 32 format.
- If the CFW file is compressed on .7zip just extract using 7zip before proceed.
- Execute win32diskimager, select SD card, load the .IMG file and press Write button to proceed.
- Once the image is burned on the SD card, open Partition Wizard and choose Disk Management.
- Then right click on the main partition and choose extend (Set it to the maximum) and apply.
- Insert the SD into New Bittboy and turn it on. If it boots it is a success.
Note: If you have problems to access the "main" partition on Windows 7 or 8 please read here