Bottomless Block Barrage (BBB) aims to be a Puzzle League clone for the 3ds with new styles / modes of gameplay. This game is a work in progress!
As of now the basic engine is complete, work is now being done implementing the various modes. Basic graphics are used now until better ones are found/made.
Game Modes that will be supported
- Endless Barrage - Play until you lose.
- Score Barrage - Get the highest score in a certain amount of time/lines.
- Puzzle Barrage - Solve all puzzles in a certain amount of moves (Normal and Action modes)
- Mission Barrage - Similar to the same mode in the Puyo Pop games
- Versus Barrage - 2 player game with AI (and possibly online play)
New Gameplay features
- Introducing C-Links (Chain Links) in which you match groups of 3 or more rapidly before blocks are removed from the board.
- Up/Down/Left/Right moves the cursor
- A swaps the two panels over the selector
- R quick rises the panels
- Start instant quits and returns to Title Screen
- Compiling cia and 3ds targets requires having makerom and bannertool in your $PATH
- sf2dlib is required along with sfillib with portlibs
- devkitPro and ctrulib
Once all of the above is in order simply type make and you will get .elf for citra, .3dsx for homebrew launcher, .cia for emunand, and .3ds for gateway/sky3ds.
If you care not to build everything then just type make [elf, cia, 3ds, 3dsx] to build the corresponding format, or make citra to run it in citra (requires citra to be installed and in your $PATH)
Title screen/banner and icon by cots
Panel Graphics by TheWolfBunny
Panel Graphics by SRKTiberious
Font is generated from http://www.codehead.co.uk/cbfg/, and using flarn2006's SF2DBmpFont library to render it.