An attempt to create a pastebin site that does not suck. https://paste.zi.fi/
- Auto-paste into textbox (if you give permission)
- Auto-copy of link after saving
- The usual keyboard shortcuts for save/open/copy/print
- Syntax hilight for editor and viewer
- Autodetection by file extension and content
- No extra cruft gets copied (even by Ctrl+A) or printed
- Implemented with Sanic and Redis in async Python for insanely high performance
Use PUT request to send files without browser: (the new URL is returned)
curl https://paste.zi.fi/ -T your_file.txt
No access control. Anyone may edit or delete pastes, if they have the URL. If no filename is provided, a random name is created.
Pastes are preserved for a week since last edit or view.