True Open VR
TrueOpenVR is an open VR standard, made in accordance with the concept of "Plug and Play". The standard has a simple API that allows to access all VR devices.
- For developers apps and games: sample apps, docs and recommendations for creating games and apps.
- For developers drivers for VR devices: sample and ready drivers.
- Send your fixes, improvements, samples, demos, translations or etc.
- Write your offers and feature requests through "Issue" or email.
- Become the developer of the standard.
- Really open and free standard.
- Easy to use and configure.
- No binding to any platform.
- Support for DIY VR devices.
- Simple combination of drivers.
- Displays in extended mode (support for direct mode in plans).
- Trackers: PSMoveService, FreeTrack, Razor IMU, Arduino, Android.
- Controllers: Razer Hydra, PS Move.
- Work samples with lens distortion image profiles.
- Work samples with standard on Unreal Engine 4 and Unity.
- Create a fast VR player, VR photo viewer and VR game demo.
- Support controllers (Daydream).
Version for Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- Processor Intel Core i3 2120 or equivalent AMD
- Graphics card Nvidia GTX 660 2 GB or AMD Radeon 7850 2 GB
- HDMI 1.4 or DisplayPort 1.2
- 4 GB of RAM
- USB 2.0