Install Jekyll and Bundler:
gem install jekyll bundler bundle install rake serve
Site is now running at localhost:4000
We'd love to get contributions from you! For a quick guide to getting your system setup for developing TrumpTracker take a look at the setup above. Once you are up and running, check out the contributing guide to see how to get your changes and pull requests merged in.
To Do List
- Add Spanish Version
Cleaner way to add and handle policies (not hardcode it...) Fuzzy Search functionality for policies Comment section -- Reddit Integration (might be too toxic)
- Sign up for weekly/ bi-weekly updates when his term begins.
Database for Policies -- top of the agenda Add Open Source Links and Credits on Footer Clean up duplicates, if any. Implement functionality to let me click on the "broken", "in progress", "achieved" categories so I can see which things fall into those categories.
- Implement http://schema.org/? on all policy pages
Add tweet button #47
- TrumpTracker RSS - An RSS feed of all changes in the database file (PHP)
- TrumpTracker RedditBot - A bot that creates a new Reddit thread for every addition to the database (PHP)
- TrumpTracker AutoTwitterHeart - Automatically like tweets which mention a specific hashtag or username (Ruby)
- YourTracker - Make your own TrumpTracker with this command line interface (Node.JS)