Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Trustroots is a community of travellers for sharing, hosting and getting people together. If you want to help grow this network you can find some things to do here.
Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something.
We're also happy to hear from you if you don't know what you can do. Ideas, experiences and help welcome!
Contact us if you'd like to help.
What can I do to help?
Post on our twitter, facebook and other social media accounts and stay connected with people on social media.
We have too many support requests to handle.
- We need people who can build up a team so we can reply to every support request.
- And we need people who simply want to be part of this team.
We love good looking design.
Work out new features and improve existing flows.
Write stuff for our blog, or for the website.
We can use help with legal issues.
- Check issues
Easy peasy issues by labels
Spread the word!
Honestly, the biggest thing that helps us is helping more people find out about Trustroots!
- Tell your friends
- Spread it on social media
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Write a blog post on your blog (and let us know so that we can share it forward!)
- Photos you can use
Test the website
- Use the website: travel and find and contact hosts
- Test with different mobile devices, browsers and screen sizes
- Report bugs on GitHub or use contact form.
- Find spelling errors and send us corrections by opening an issue.
Trustroots Collective in Portugal in Autumn
We're organizing a Collective in Portugal, Autumn 2018.
Let us know if you have a space at your disposal that you want to provide to a Trustroots collective or hackathon.
Kasper is happy to help you get started or smoothen your experience. He's also happy to hear from you if want to help but you're not sure what to do:
- kasper at trustroots dot org