Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release contains the new navigation builder and several security and bug fixes. Please read the release blog post for more details.
Note that 0.5.9 is only compatible with Node v0.10.x.
- [New] Navigation builder
- [New] Image in RSS feed
- [Fixed] Incorrect user role shown on profile
- [Fixed] Re-authentication modal not accepting passwords
- [Fixed] Post published_by can be overridden via the API
- [Security] Users can edit objects they don't have permissions for via the API
- [Security] XSS vulnerability when deleting tags
- [Security] XSS vulnerability when using URLs for blog & user images
The full change log contains a list of all changes.