Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Note: this release contains a breaking change for some Public API Beta users, as always, please read the release blog post for more details.
- [Improved] Static pages now have structured data, just like posts, so they will pass validation for twitter cards and other social media sharing tools.
- [Improved] Relaxed CORS handling, meaning less people should have issues logging in to their blog if their URL isn't configured exactly right.
- [Improved] Draft post slugs (urls) are updated when the title changes, so that you don't get weird half-titles in slugs anymore.
- [Fixed] Static files immediately result in a 404, because trying a filename with a trailing slash on the end is never going to result in a happier ending.
- [Fixed] Incorrect preview link & icon position in the editor making it easier to preview your post by clicking the word "preview" at the bottom of the editor.
- [Fixed] Requesting
urlas a field from the Posts API didn't return the correct response (Public API Beta).
- [Changed] Trusted domains now require their protocol be included. See below for details (Public API Beta).
The full change log contains a list of all changes.