Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Please read the release blog post for more details.
- [New] Scheduled posts - tell Ghost to publish your post sometime in the future
- [New] Configurable blog timezone - super important for making scheduled posts work the way you expect.
- [New] Internal tags (Beta) - use tags for managing content without them appearing in your theme
- [Improved] Install & upgrade process by removing dependency on
semverwhich regularly broke npm
- [Improved] Better error handling for visitors and admin users whilst performing upgrades
- [Fixed] "Access Denied" errors when uploading images
- [Fixed] Editing a post via the API without providing a tags list would delete the post's tags
- [Fixed] Problems running in nested sub-directories, e.g.
- [Fixed] Session handling on intermittent connections - it should now be easier to stay logged in
- [Changed] Referrer policy changed from
origin-when-cross-originto improve in-site analytics
- [Changed] Node v4 is now the recommended node version for running Ghost
- And much more...
The full change log contains a list of all changes.