Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This is the first of a series of weekly alpha builds we'll be releasing as we work towards Ghost 1.0.0.
This release is strictly for development and testing only, and must not be used for production blogs
This alpha contains:
- a complete refactor of the configuration system to use nconf and json files
- a change to use utf8mb4 encoding
- dropped Node.js v0.10 support as the first official 1.0.0 will be after 1st October
- dropped support for postgres (MySQL will be our production default)
- preparations so that Ghost can be installed with our new cli tool
You can see the full change log for the details of every change included in this release.