Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Change/Remove Weapon Slot position/angle/arc
- Add/Remove Built-In Weapon Assignments
- Change/Remove Engine Slot style/position/size/orientation
- Add/Remove Built-In Hullmods
- Edit Details (Strings)
- Render Skin Sprite
VARIANT EDITOR / STATION_MODULE support
- Show installed module (variant) in slot.
- Render installed STATION_MODULE (variant)
- Module selector for STATION_MODULE slots, including variants based on skins
- stock_variants loader looks for variants in subdirectories
- Render order now more closely follows the in-game render order
- Foundations laid for for STATION_MODULE rendering
ENGINE MODE (ship, skin)
- Added "contrailSize" to string editor (for setting to 128 for maneuvering jets, if necessary)
- Variant: added "wings" mode (add/remove fighter wings from variant)
- Ship/Variant: renders fighter wing sprites and available slots
- Ship/Variant: prevents adding more wings than ship has capacity for
- Variant: warns if adding more variant wings than variant has OPs for
- Variant: added "goalVariant", "quality" to details (strings) editor
- Ship: saves coversColor
- SHIP / BUILT-IN WINGS EDITING MODE ADDED
press "1" (ship mode), "D" (load), "N" (built-in wings submodule)
- skeleton code / boilerplate necessary for future Ship Skin editing mode has been added, but this mode doesn't do anything yet so don't get too excited when you see it in the menus
- heavy code maintenance / cleanup / refactoring
- Fixed bug #17 "Weapon Group changes in variant mode not saving."
- Added goalVariant, permaMods fields to TStarfarerVariant.type.bmx
- Fixed bug #15 "Selected weapon slot not displayed during weapon group assignment (variant mode)"
- Also moved the weapon groups list to the left side of the screen, so that the selected weapon can be seen more easily.
- Added a keyboard help entry in variant mode for toggling autofire with "A"
editor version 2.6.4 (starsector 0.7.1a)
- credit to @zaphide for pull request!
- support for HYBRID weapon types
- support for longer weapon lists