Blog post / write-up about the thing
Flash talk 'slides' I made using only code in this repository
/*! Hammer.JS - v1.1.3 - 2014-05-20
- Copyright (c) 2014 Jorik Tangelder email@example.com;
- Licensed under the MIT license */
From here: https://github.com/caolan/async
perlin.js ("public domain")
- This code was placed in the public domain by its original author,
- Stefan Gustavson. You may use it as you see fit, but
- attribution is appreciated.
From old PlayCanvas tutorials that have been removed from their site.
- These tables are straight from Paul Bourke's page:
- who in turn got them from Cory Gene Bloyd.
Rest of the code is a js port I made from the code I found at Paul Bourke's page above.