Beta version for ever ;-) This chess clock was made in cooperation with Rebased. Visit bullshit-free programmers site: www.rebased.pl
It would be impossible to make this clock without passion to chess, so let this chess-clock be a small tribute to Mateusz Bartel, excellent Polish chess grandmaster. Thanks for inspiring games Mati! Thanks to Krzysztof Modras for help with JS :-) Layout design: Marta Cudnik-Zientara Open source licence, belongs to everyone and impossible to be stolen ;-) Made by Tuhaj
This double timer can help you while playing board games like chess, scrabble etc.
Short list of what it does:
- changes the player and starts counting time for the another one on one click or pressing "space";
- sets time from clicking desired clock field;
- counts decimals;
- counts last move duration;
- adds time for move - click "bonus" or just press "b";
- it is possible to use on iPhone and iPad, probably also on other mobile devices;
- to reset the timer click the top right button.
Please contact me, or make pull requests if you find any bugs or if you see a need for further improvements. The code's logic enables adding more timers and players. If you need some parts of the code or part of it don't ask and just go ahead. Happy playing!