With ExtAnalysis you can :
- Download & Analyze Extensions From:
- Analyze Installed Extensions of:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Opera Browser (Coming Soon)
- Upload and Scan Extensions. Supported formats:
Features of ExtAnalysis :
- View Basic Informations:
- Name, Author, Description and Version
- Manifest Viewer
- In depth permission information
- Extract Intels from files which include:
- URLs and domains
- IPv6 and IPv4 addresses
- Bitcoin addresses
- Email addresses
- File comments
- Base64 encoded strings
- View and Edit files. Supported file types:
- VirusTotal Scans For:
- Network graph of all files and URLs
- Reconnaissance tools for extracted URLs:
- Whois Scan
- HTTP headers viewer
- URL Source viewer
- GEO-IP location
- Some Fun Stuffs that include:
- Dark Mode
- Inbuilt chiptune player (Jam on to some classic chiptune while ExtAnalysis does the work)
How do I install it?
Installing ExtAnalysis is simple! It runs on python3, so make sure
python3-pip are installed and follow these steps:
$ git clone https://github.com/Tuhinshubhra/ExtAnalysis
$ cd ExtAnalysis
$ pip3 install -r requirements.txt
For proper analysis don't forget to add your virustotal api.
How do I use it?
Once the installation is done you can jump straight ahead and run ExtAnalysis by running the command:
It should automatically launch ExtAnalysis in a new browser window.
For other options check out the help menu $
python3 extanalysis.py --help
usage: extanalysis.py [-h HOST] [-p PORT] [-v] [-u] [-q] [--help] optional arguments: -h HOST, --host HOST Host to run ExtAnalysis on. Default host is 127.0.0.1 -p PORT, --port PORT Port to run ExtAnalysis on. Default port is 13337 -v, --version Shows version and quits -u, --update Checks for update -q, --quiet Quiet mode shows only errors on cli! --help Shows this help menu and exits
$ docker build -t extanalysis .
$ docker run --rm -it -p 13337:13337 extanalysis -h 0.0.0.0
Python Modules Used:
flaskfor the webserver
python-whoisfor Whois lookup
maxminddbfor parsing the Geo-IP database
requestsfor http headers and source code viewer
You can contribute to the development of ExtAnalysis by improving some code or even reporting by bugs.
For any other queries feel free to contact me via twitter: @r3dhax0r
Below is a list of people who contributed to the development of ExtAnalysis (only pull requests!)
None as of now!