Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Tulip-5.1.0-i686.AppImage 98.2 MB
- Tulip-5.1.0-x86_64.AppImage 87.7 MB
- tulip-5.1.0_python27_setup.exe 119 MB
- tulip-5.1.0_python36_setup.exe 119 MB
- Tulip-5.1.0_qt4.dmg 68.3 MB
- Tulip-5.1.0_qt5.dmg 86.2 MB
- tulip-5.1.0_x64_python27_setup.exe 119 MB
- tulip-5.1.0_x64_python36_setup.exe 119 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This is essentially a minor maintenance release with focus on testing, fixing bugs and tracking memory leaks in order to improve overall stability, especially in Python components.
Three new layout plugins (BubblePack, H3, OrthoTree) have been integrated.
A quick access bar has been added to some views (Histogram, Pixel oriented, ScatterPlot 2D...)
Particular efforts have also been made on the build and install process in order to ease
the packaging of Tulip for Linux distributions (especially those from the Red Hat family
like CentOS or Fedora).
The binaries and source packages of this release are hosted on SourceForge.