Updated for 10.3 Rio / VER330 / PKG 260
Table of contents
- Package names
Orpheus is an award-winning UI toolkit for Embarcadero Delphi & C++Builder. It contains over 120 components covering everything from data entry to calendars and clocks. Other noteworthy components include an Object Inspector, LookOut bar, & report views.
This is a source-only release of TurboPack Orpheus. It includes designtime and runtime packages for Delphi and CBuilder and supports Win32 and Win64.
2. Package names
TurboPack Orpheus package names have the following form:
- OrpheusDR.bpl (Delphi Runtime)
- OrpheusDD.bpl (Delphi Designtime)
- OrpheusDBDR.bpl (Delphi data aware Runtime)
- OrpheusDBDD.bpl (Delphi data aware Designtime)
- OrpheusCR.bpl (C++Builder Runtime)
- OrpheusCD.bpl (C++Builder Designtime)
- OrpheusDBCR.bpl (C++Builder data aware Runtime)
- OrpheusDBCD.bpl (C++Builder data aware Designtime)
TurboPack Orpheus is available via the GetIt Package Manager where you can quickly and easily install and uninstall it.
To manually install into your IDE, take the following steps:
Unzip the release files into a directory (e.g.,
Start RAD Studio.
Add the source subdirectory (e.g.,
d:\orpheus\source) to the IDE's library path. For CBuilder, add the hpp subdirectory (e.g.,
d:\orpheus\source\hpp\Win32\Develop) to the IDE's system include path.
Open & install the designtime package specific to the IDE being used. The IDE should notify you the components have been installed.