Updated for 10.3 Rio / VER330 / PKG 260
Table of contents
SysTools is a library of utility routines & classes for Embarcadero Delphi and C++Builder. It includes 1-D & 2-D bar codes, sorting, money routines, logging, high-precision math, a run-time math expression analyzer, & much more.
This is a source-only release of TurboPack SysTools. It includes designtime and runtime packages for Delphi and CBuilder and supports Win32 and Win64.
2. Package names
TurboPack SysTools package names have the following form:
- SysToolsDR.bpl (Delphi Runtime)
- SysToolsDD.bpl (Delphi Designtime)
- SysToolsDBDR.bpl (Delphi data aware Runtime)
- SysToolsDBDD.bpl (Delphi data aware Designtime)
- SysToolsCR.bpl (C++Builder Runtime)
- SysToolsCD.bpl (C++Builder Designtime)
- SysToolsDBCR.bpl (C++Builder data aware Runtime)
- SysToolsDBCD.bpl (C++Builder data aware Designtime)
SysTools is available via the GetIt Package Manager where you can quickly and easily install and uninstall it.
To manually install TurboPack SysTools into your IDE, take the following steps:
Unzip the release files into a directory (e.g., d:\systools).
Start RAD Studio.
Add the source subdirectory (e.g.,
d:\systools\source) to the IDE's library path. For CBuilder, add the hpp subdirectory (e.g.,
d:\systools\source\hpp\Win32\Release) to the IDE's system include path.
Open & install the designtime package specific to the IDE being used. The IDE should notify you the components have been installed.
4. Issue with C++Builder under Win64
If you compile with C++Builder under Win64 and receive an error like:
[ilink64 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'vtable for...
you should add the following lines to your cpp file:
#ifdef _WIN64 #pragma comment(lib, "%packagename%") #endif