A fixed-axis shooter with netplay
What is this
A game over a year in the making using Lua and Löve to create a fun multiplayer game
See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ for details
How to compile
Right now as of August 2015, these are beta files. The game may or may not be stable. As a result, put in a bug request and I'll look over it.
- Be sure to download Löve from www.love2d.org/
- Make sure 'hide extensions of known file types' is unchecked (in Windows)
- Clone it in your desktop or download the .zip.
- Make sure you extract it and zip the contents so that the main.lua file is on the top.
- Rename the extension to .love.
It should look like this when you view the .zip:
Turtle Invaders/Turtle Invaders/main.lua