mod.io Haxe wrapper
Learn how to build the Haxe wrapper by following our building instruction guide.
- Fork it
- Add new features
git checkout -b my-new-feature git commit -am 'Add some feature' git push origin my-new-feature
- Create a pull request
Reporting a bug
If you're unable to find an open issue addressing the problem, open a new one. Be sure to include a title and clear description, as much relevant information as possible, and a code sample or an executable test case demonstrating the expected behavior that is not occurring.
Our aim with mod.io, is to provide an open modding API. You are welcome to view, fork and contribute to our other codebases in use:
- SDK is public and open source, the repository can be found here
- Design is public and open source, the repository can be found here.
- API documentation is public and open source, the repository can be found here.
- Browse engine tools, plugins and wrappers created by the community, or share your own.
- Unity plugin, easily manage the browsing and install of mods in Unity Engine games.