Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the mod.io Haxe wrapper wiki! It wraps the mod.io SDK available on Github. It's currently compatible with Windows 32 bits, Linux 64 bits, and Mac OS. The wrapper still does not cover all the functionality the SDK provides yet but it's ready to offer fundamental mods support for your games. The mod.io's getting started guide is a good place to start if you are completely new to mod.io and it's API.
The wrapper simplifies the mod.io integration, working as an intermediary. However, this can also be achieved by using the API directly or by using engine specific plugins, for more information visit our implementation options.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started: Setup mod.io Haxe Wrapper into your Haxe game.
- Initialization and process: Initialize the Haxe Wrapper before accessing the functionality.
- User Authentication: Login using our simple email authentication flow.
- Mods: Browse, Download, create, update and delete mods.
- Modfiles: Upload and edit modfiles.
- Subscriptions: Subscribe and unsubscribe from mods.
- Me: Query games and mods related to the authenticated user.
- Downloads: Install, uninstall and manage the mod download queue.
- Uploads: Track the upload process.
- Schemas: List of all Haxe Dynamic objects representing mod.io schemas.
- Creators: Customizables that help us creating filters and objects.
- Editors: Customizables that help us editing objects.
- Constants: Values expected as parameters or returned by the Wrapper.
- Building: Learn how to build mod.io Haxe wrapper from source.