Supply Chain Management Dummy Data Generator
This tool generates a schema and fills it with supply chain data for several different databases to use for benchmarking or testing. Default data generation parameters and connection settings can be changed in the main program.
How to use
When running for the first time, the program will generate a .env file in the main program directory, fill this file with the right connection properties and relaunch the program to be able to generate data. Execute using Visual Studio 2017 or higher.
- C# .NET Core 2.0
- MySQL Connector/NET 8.0.16 for MySQL 8.0.x
- Neo4j .NET driver 1.7 for Neo4j 3.5.x
- Generation of supply chain structures based on configurable parameters
- Consistent data generation using Bogus fake data library
- Partial multi-threading for generation of data
- Evaluating generated datasets with the included evaluators
Current Database Support
- Add support for other relational databases
- Add support for other NoSQL databases (key value store, column store, document store)
- Add more batch insert features to speed up generating the data