Interactive procedurally generated sun and skies. Run it in your browser.
This extends code from my Ludum Dare 33 entry, Otherworldly Stars.
Use the controls in the top right of the demo page to modify the shader variables and create your own skies.
The project is written in Haxe and uses:
- three.js for rendering.
- Yaroslav Sivakov's three.js externs.
- dataart's dat.gui debug UI library.
- The sky shader is based on a three.js example.
- If you have any questions or suggestions then get in touch or open an issue.
- At time of writing this is broken on IE due to the dat.gui library not working on IE.