Geometrize is a desktop app that geometrizes images into geometric primitives.
- Recreate images as geometric primitives.
- Start with hundreds of images with preset settings.
- Export geometrized images to SVG, PNG, JPG, GIF and more.
- Export geometrized images as HTML5 canvas or WebGL webpages.
- Export shape data as JSON for use in custom projects and creations.
- Control the algorithm at the core of Geometrize with ChaiScript scripts.
Open the app, select an image, pick your desired shape types, and hit start:
Video tutorials for getting the most out of Geometrize shall be posted here.
The matrix shows results for circles, triangles, rotated rectangles, rotated ellipses and all supported shapes at 50, 200 and 500 total shapes:
|-||50 Shapes||200 Shapes||500 Shapes|
For more examples of geometrized images, see the gallery.
- See the Geometrize resources page.
Geometrize is a Qt app written in C++.
- Download and install Qt 5.10 or above.
- Install Python 3.x. The build process includes a few Python scripts for creating resource files.
- Checkout this repository and all submodules, and build and run geometrize.pro within Qt Creator.