This library provide saving & loading of different picture formats for the Haskell language. The aim of the library is to be as lightweight as possible, you ask it to load an image, and it'l dump you a big Vector full of juicy pixels. Or squared pixels, or whatever, as long as they're unboxed.
The library documentation can be accessed on Hackage
- 1,2,4,8 bits loading, Grayscale, 24bits, 24 bits with alpha, interleaved & filtered (fully compliant with the standard, tested against png suite).
- 8bits RGB (non interleaved)
- 8bits RGBA (non interleaved)
- 8bits greyscale (non interleaved)
Bitmap (.bmp) (mainly used as a debug output format)
- 24bits (RGB) images
- 32bits (RGBA) per pixel images
- 24bits (RGB) per pixel images
- 8 bits greyscale (with palette)
Jpeg (.jpg, .jpeg)
- Reading non-interlaced baseline DCT image, seems to be OK
- Reading non-interlaced normal & animated Gif image
I love juicy pixels
You can make donations on this page.