Help Docs helps you in creating a help section in the WordPress admin.
Help Docs does this by creating a custom post type that is only visible on the backend. You then create content just like any WordPress post or page, publish it, and you're done.
You can create as many pages as you want, assign parents, and it'll all be displayed on the main Help Docs page.
Currently Help Docs uses the classic editor as Gutenberg is not available for private custom post types yet.
At this time, the plugin doesn't auto update so check back periodically for updates.
Jan 29, 2020
- Better Read Me
- Relative to Absolute URLs
Oct 22, 2019
- Re-working out we're outputting pages so that we can get children of children and so on.
- Disabled the settings page for now since there are no options.
Oct 20, 2019
- Setting up a foundation for custoimizing the menu label.
Oct 17, 2019
- Code cleanup. Trying to be better aligned with WordPress standards.
- Checked to see if we have a topic ID instead of assuming we do.
- Move the edit button.
- Some styles
Oct 15, 2019
- Reorganizing files
- New page query to show hierarchical
- Code cleanup
- Removing private parts
Oct 14, 2019
- First Commit!