How to contribute
No external dependencies: boost, opencv, etc.
Modules allowed for commits
- skynet - only fix bug. Interface no changed
- snOperator - only new operator and fix bug
- python interface - no limits
- cpp interface - without restrictions, but with the agreement
- c_sharp interface - no limits
- example - no limits
- wiki - no limits, but reliably
Modules forbidden for commits
- no any Template<> (only for native cpp)
- camelCase for all names (except constants).
Always write a clear log message for your commits. One-line messages are fine for small changes, but bigger changes should look like this:
$ git commit -m "A brief summary of the commit > > A paragraph describing what changed and its impact."