Gatsby Plugin Transition Link
TransitionLink provides a simple api for describing expressive transitions between pages in Gatsbyjs. Page links are used to determine which transition should fire, making page transitions flexible and easy to use.
Sites that use TransitionLink
- Per-Link transitions
- Fine control of page mounting and unmounting timing
- Function or state based transitions with
- Transition state and status with
<TransitionState />and in your page & template props
- Display animation content above your pages with
- Use default transitions with
- Fork this repo
yarn && yarn watchfrom the root directory.
- In another terminal window
cdinto the lib directory and run
cdto the project directory you want to test it out on and run
yarn link gatsby-plugin-transition-link.
.eslintrc.jsonto the root of your project.
Now when you make changes to the TransitionLink src folder, they will reflect in your project.
Feature requests and PR's are welcome! If you're having a problem please leave an issue and I'll help you out asap.