Simple HTML Viewer for lists
When you've multiple lists to manage and you don't want a cross platform, web syncing stuff like google keep!
I maintain my lists using VIM, much easier than all list-managers out there. This html+js combo just takes that list and displays in a nice (IMHO) view.
Just unzip all files to a folder. Open
index.html in a browser. Tested in Chrome and Firefox.
board.js.yml. Any good text editor will do. Syntax is YAML.
Each box has a title, color and items. Each item is indented and with a hyphen followed by a space.
An item can have the following markers after the hyphen and space.
- hyphen (-) will put a strikethrough the text. Good for showing done items.
- carat (^) will put a flag. Put more ^ for showing more flags.
- tilde (~) will put a mail icon. Put more ~ if needed. This can indicate wip items.
Dependencies & Credits
- JQuery - linked from
- JQuery Masonry - linked from
- yaml.js - included because I thought direct linking to a repository is not nice.
- Fam Fam icons - 2 icons linked from
If you want to run all of these locally so that you want to view it without net connection, get local copies of these files.