Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Improved overall design
- Redesigned recommendation page
- Recommendation updates are now way faster
- Added CS and HP, along with their modded values
- Minor fixes to various minor issues
- Fixed double time calculations for AR and OD, the algorithm was incorrect for some values
- Added beatmap sound preview to the recommender tab. Click on the beatmap's thumbnail to play the preview. Click again to stop.
- Added "Get Currently Playing Beatmap" to calculator tab. Only works when you're actually playing the beatmap and only for ranked beatmaps. May be inaccurate if there are multiple ranked maps with same exact artist, title, difficulty name.
- Some fixes to support Ripple.moe
- Fixed calculator giving incorrect PP results
- UserID text box now accepts links to user profile
- Settings are now staged - they need to be saved before they can be used by the program
- Improved popup behavior
- Fixed default sorting not displaying in the data grid
- Improved difficulty preference slider
- The suggestions are now a lot better and more accurate
If you're upgrading from v1.0 or had v1.0 at any point, it is highly recommended that you reset your settings to default either through the app or by deleting everything in "%appdata%\OsuHelper" folder.
- Changed target framework to 4.5 for people who had issues running this app in Wine.
- Added popularity factor to suggestions - shows how many people (compared to other suggestions) had that map in their top plays. Gives a good idea how easy the map is, disregarding the star difficulty. Is now the default sorting parameter.
- Changed data grid's style so it has more space for information.
- Fixed crash, that occurred when the user pulled the difficulty preference all the way to the right.
- Added Ripple.moe support client-side (server-side still pending at the moment of writing).
- Fixed some crashes, that would occur if the user was changing settings while the update was in progress.
- Added PP calculator via Oppai that works on all standard maps, including unranked ones. Selecting a map in recommendation tab automatically copies its id to the PP calculator tab so that you can quickly analyze it.
- MaterialDesign'ified tabs.
- Renamed some awkwardly named string instances to something that made sense.
- Added recommendation support for Taiko, CTB and Mania (PP calculator won't work).
- If the API key is invalid, a link will open to where a user can generate an API key.
- Added extended difficulty information tooltip - mouse over the map's difficulty stats (AR, OD, etc) to show how they change with HR, DT, HRDT.
- Changed assembly name to "OsuRepleh" as to avoid possible restrictions due to application name.
- Added osu!direct download button
- Added meaningful errors when something fails
- Added recommendation count limiter
- Implemented upper-border for PP as to not suggest overwhelmingly hard plays
- Added a "prefer no video download" option
- Added about section
- Added an option that disallows plays that scored less than an S rank from being a basis for suggestions
- Replaced some non-intuitive settings with an intuitive abstract slider
- Added mod filters
- Fixed some bugs