- Install 'MkDocs' on your computer.
- Fork the uavcast-pro-docs to your git account.
- Clone your respository
git clone https://github.com/your_account_name/uavcast-pro-docs.git
- Install Material Theme
pip install mkdocs-material
- create a new branch for your changes
git checkout -b name_of_your_new_branch
- In the root folder, open a new terminal and type
mkdocs serve, this will start the dev server, can access the docs page by typing
git add .
git commit -m "name_your_changes"
git push origin your_branch_name
- When you want to merge your changes with master, fill in a new merge request.