Web Architecture 253 - Front End
This course is a survey of technologies that power the user interfaces of web applications on a variety of devices today, including desktop, mobile, and tablet devices. This course will delve into some of the core Front-End languages and frameworks (HTML/CSS/JS/React/Redux), as well as the underlying technologies enable web applications (HTTP, URI, JSON). The goal of this course is to provide an overview of the technical issues surrounding user interfaces powered by the web today, and to provide a solid and comprehensive perspective of the Web's constantly evolving landscape.
The content for this class is based on the Web Architecture class taught by Jim Blomo (jblomo)
Labs (15%), Assignments (45%), Project (40%)
- Labs are assigned the day of class and are due at the end of class (5 pm PST on Fridays)
- Assignments and the Project are due 11:59 pm on the day of their due date
- Late labs will not be accepted
- Late assignments will be deducted 5 points each day they are late.
- If there are any issues please contact me asap
- Kay Ashaolu kay@ischool
- Office hours available upon request via Google Hangout
- Birinder Singh Bhatia firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: TBD