QT (c++) project: Server running on PC.
This server can receive connections from multiple phones and display video feedback and sensory information. It can also be used to control remotely robots.
- start server on PC
- connect Android client (ABR_client) to the server using the IP address of server (port 9000).
- once connected, you should see an Android icon on the server GUI.
- double click on it to open a window from which you can start/stop the camera, sensors and IOIO.
For more information, go to: http://www.socsci.uci.edu/~jkrichma/ABR/index.html
If you have questions, go to: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/android-based-robotics
- works on Windows 7, Mac OS X, Linux Ubuntu
- QT libraries 5_2_1 (should also work for versions > 4.7)
- This project was done using QT Creator (IDE). Both Qt libraries and Qt Creator can be downloaded in one package here: http://qt-project.org/downloads