Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
New additions include:
- New Tutorial on Image Processing.
- New Tutorial on Motion Energy.
- Added Google Test, Visual Stimulus Toolbox, and Motion Energy as external dependencies.
- Simpler installation, including a cross-platform CPU-only (no CUDA) option.
- Continuous integration with Travis with builds on Linux and Mac OS X.
- Improved user guide, code documentation, and test coverage.
This release adds CUDA8 support as well as multiple features for the automated parameter tuning interface (PTI) using Evolutionary Computation in Java (ECJ). It also contains numerous bug-fixes, improved test coverage, and