EasyVVUQ v0.3 - VECMA M12 Release
VECMA M12 Release
EasyVVUQ is a library created to facilitate verification, validation and uncertainty quantification (VVUQ) for a wide variety of simulations.
This release is part of the VECMA VVUQ Toolkit.
- A website with documentation and a basic tutorial
- Support for multiple backend databases (via SQLAlchemy)
- Result storage in database (as opposed to in memory pandas dataframe)
- Restartable campaigns
- Incremental collation of results
- All distributions now in chaospy compatible conformations
- Varying parameters now specified in sampler rather than campaign