This wiki contains internal (but still public) documentation on how the club operates. Contributions by anyone are welcome to help document how we work together better. This wiki was chosen because it is easier to update and maintain than the web site is.
Looking for something?
If you end up at a dead link here, the content has probably been moved permanently to our website.
- See the events page for both past and upcoming events.
- See the community page for teaching opportunities.
- See the elections page for information about board elections.
- See the club charter for information about how we operate.
- See the description of travel awards page for information on how we give back to our volunteer instructors.
- See the stats page for information about our learners.
- See the governance page and the prior board page for a listing of current and former board members.