What is it
UI5Lab is a community driven repository for UI5 Custom Control Libraries. It's purpose is to make it easy for everyone to share, retrieve and use UI5 Custom Controls. Contributions welcome!
This repository contains essential project information and hosts central infrastructure that links together all contributed libraries. Have a look at our documentation for more details.
Run the following commands to test or develop this project:
- Clone this repository to your local developer workspace
git clone https://github.com/UI5Lab/UI5Lab-central cd UI5Lab-central
- Load npm dependencies without running their individual scripts
npm install --ignore-scripts
- Copy all files to the correct places
npm run postinstall
- Run a local server for testing
- Go to http://localhost:8080/test-resources/ui5lab/browser/ to display all available UI5Lab libraries
Note: This project joins all individual code repositories (libraries and tools like the UI5Lab browser) so that they can be viewed together. All required modules will be loaded to your local workspace automatically. You can easily modify the assets and test the changes immediately. The same environment manages the homepage of UI5Lab where all libraries are publicly listed. For more instructions check the documentation.
- Homepage - the single point of entry for UI5Lab
- Documentation - project overview and tutorials
- Browser - all UI5Lab libraries and examples
- Demo - an example app consuming simple UI5Lab controls
Issues can be created either in this repository or in any of the contributor repositories depending on where the error came from. Be sure to include enough details and context to reproduce the issue and follow up with you.
The UI5Lab Community